Friday, February 10, 2012

Does it matter?

Sometimes as a mom (or just a person in general) we wonder if the little things matter. Some days I am on my pedestal think...I am awesome b/c I am taking care of kids who can not do it for themselves and a mom is a VERY important role. But then there are days I wonder if cleaning up spit up and kissing boo-boos is worth my time or if I could be doing something more important and productive.
(as I sit here feeling lazy b/c I have a baby sleeping on me and I'm playing on the computer...I know my house needs to be cleaned...but she is too sweet to move.

A friend of mine posted this on her blog and it reminded me. As long as I am doing all my "non-important" jobs to his glory it is VERY important. I do know raising my girls is important but like everyone moms have their doubts about what they are doing. I LOVE my job and wouldn't trade it for the world...even when Miley is screaming and Tommi is whining and I can hardly hear myself think :) But I can only say that after the moment is over and all is at peace!


No comments: