Thursday, October 13, 2011

26 weeks...

This pregnancy is going by too fast! I feel so unprepared to be a mother of a toddler AND a newborn. But I guess I have no choice now. I am slowly trying to get clothes washed so when I do get her dresser I can just put the clothes away.

14 weeks sounds like a while but then other times I feel like 14 weeks is gonna fly by...or I just remember from being pregnant with Tommi how fast it goes by.

But I guess I need to focus on short term things to get done. Plus there is SO much going on in the next 3 months there will be alot to take my mind off of my anxiety.

So pregnancy wise not too much is going on; movements are getting stronger, I'm definitely starting to feel pressure from the weight on my pelvis, just the norm but I can say overall I feel really good! Thank the Lord for good pregnancy's!

Tommi is a nut as always...just today I was on the phone with my mom and Tommi was in the back singing, I didn't know till I got off the phone what the song was, well it was a made up song that said..."I love nail polish, oh i love nail polish" over and over. It was wonderful and had me in tears! She is so random and fun! This past weekend we were at my parents and one night as we were laying in bed she was talking NON-STOP about Luke and Katie getting married so they can have kids that she can play with and how Katie will look beautiful in her wedding dress...on and on. The funniest part is they are not engaged, she just found out they had to be married to have kids and she wants kids so she is planning there wedding before they are! haha I love her! So after all that I told her that we have to stop talking and be quiet, well she said "I try to stop talking mom but I can't" WOW! Finally she said "Fine whatever mom I'll let you go to sleep!" She is 2.5 years old right? Yeah and going on 13! I wish I had a tape recorder b/c she was a hoot...she comes up with stuff out of no where and all I can do is laugh b/c I have no idea where it comes from! Her little sis better be prepared!!

I love my girls and can't wait to watch them become best friends!!!

I pretty much have the basketball belly again...so thankful for good genes!

No comments: