Monday, October 3, 2011

Appt...

25 weeks today...

I had an appt last Wednesday, the appt was at 11. Well at 11:25 I went up and asked if the dr was just behind. The receptionist went back and said "You're next so it will be a min, she (the dr) is just a few minutes behind." Well I waited but when 11:45 rolled around I had had enough I was not just hanging out there when I had left Tommi with TJ's aunt Connie and I didn't leave lunch b/c I wasn't supposed to be gone long. So I told them I needed to reschedule. I knew it wouldn't be a big deal if I called Connie and told her but I was just so frustrated b/c I knew the appt was supposed to be a short one (weight, bp, and baby heartbeat check).

So I rescheduled and had my appt this morning. I was there a total of 15 min, my appt was at 9:45 and I was out by 10. Exactly what I had expected last week. But whatever. Monkey is good, her hb was 153 bpm and all is measuring on track. I guess to keep me on the track I was on they made my next appt in 3 weeks. I have to do the glucose test then...oh yeah! I'll live though. The drs office said I have gained 16 lbs but according to my scale I've only gained 10 lbs. That happen with Tommi too, plus either way I am on track gaining. As hard as it is to watch it go back up I'm happy!

Monkey is moving around like crazy and I can now see it from the outside (have been able to for a couple weeks) Nothing too exciting. Tommi was more active and her kicks were much harder but that may be b/c of the antierior placenta. I am finding it harder to breathe now but that is normal. Life is good!

I need to order Monkeys dresser so it can air out and get out the "new smell" and then I can start washing clothes and putting them away so I don't have to do it last minute when my back hates me even more than it does now. I have all her clothes here now (some were at my parents house)

No comments: