Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Little brother...

Last night my little brother proposed to his girlfriend...I can not believe he is old enough to be getting married. (and this is coming from someone who was married when she was 20 haha) He is 23 so he definitely is old enough.

He is by far one of the most amazing men alive. I have always said the woman who ended up with him would be one of the luckiest girls ever. Well Katie is definitely very lucky! As is Luke (my brother) his fiance is a beautiful girl with a great family! And the best part about her is...she makes my little brother VERY happy! So how can I not love her!?!?

He had a super romantic proposal and after had a "party" for all their close friends to celebrate with them a little. I was not able to go due to it being on a Tuesday and I had just been down visiting. But since I got to see the ring and hear all the plans before I felt a little less left out. But I was definitely sad I missed it b/c I was sitting at home wanting to hug them both so bad b/c I'm just so happy for them!

So I'm gonna have a new sis-in-law...the first on the Llewellyn side!

Tommi is SUPER excited! She was jumping up and down when I told her last night. Then today while eating with TJ's parents she announced "Lukey and Katie are getting married and they are gonna have a baby!" hahaha Now I know kids are in the future but I don't imagine for a couple years at least. Tommi is just so ready to have kids to play with when we go to VB!

Tommi has it all planned out...Katie has to find a pretty wedding dress, then find a pretty dress for Tommi, and buy some petals so she can throw them down the aisle!...She is super excited to be a flower girl. It is amazing to hear her little plan!

So now Tommi is gonna be a flower girl twice this summer...Luke and Katie and our friends Chad and Liz. The weddings may only be a week apart so this could be interesting, esp with a new baby.

Yay!!!! I'm SOOOO excited!

No comments: