Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dresser...and lots of clothes

So I've been talking about needing a dresser for Monkey. So right before I ordered the one from Target, I checked craigslist thinking maybe I'd get a hit. Well sure enough I found one that was a dresser changing table combo for about $70 less than I was gonna spend on just the dresser.

So yesterday we went and picked it up! It was exactly what I needed and I'm super excited!

So today I got through the 3 big tubs in our hallway and am washing the NB and 0-3 month clothes and in the empty tubs I loaded up the clothes Tommi has out grown! I wanna have this all done so I am prepared and feel like I can just relax and enjoy the next 3 months to come of Tommi being an only child! Plus my back and hips hurt sitting on the floor too long so I know that will only get worse!

Tommi was such a big helper and LOVED looking at all the baby clothes. Of course she asked if she could try the stuff on but I think she is finally understanding she is too big and will never be able to wear it again.

When I packed up her baby clothes I only kept the non-stained, stuff I was sure I would use again. Well little did I know with 2 years of storage some stains would magically appear on the light colored stuff. So I threw away 1/2 a trash bag full of mainly onesies and bibs. According to my mom this is pretty normal. But with 2 loads of laundry, I believe she has enough stuff and beyond...but I will asses it all after I get it all put away and organized. But from the looks of the onesie situation she is still set!

It is a good thing I'm having another girl b/c Tommi really did not have many gender neutral clothes. I would be having to buy a whole new wardrobe.

I still want the next 13+ weeks to go by slow so that I can enjoy this pregnancy and the holidays! 2012 is gonna be a crazy awesome big year for us (more on that in about a week) so I need to enjoy the down time before it all begins!

Tommi is getting pumped to have a baby sister...I have an awesome helper on my hands!

No comments: