Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rash

About 2 weeks ago I noticed a rash on Tommi's face, right below her lip on the right side. I figured she is like her mommy and gets rashes that come and go. Like an allergic reaction to stuff. But since it had been there 2 weeks and keeping it dry and benadryl had not worked, I took her to the dr.
It is a fungal infection (ringworm type thing)....eww how gross. OK so it isn't uncommon esp in kids but yuck it just sounds gross. So the dr just said to buy some anti-fungal cream at the store and put it on her 3 times a day. I didn't think too much into it till I got to the store and anti-fungal cream is JOCK ITCH cream hahaha It had a pic of a mans groin on it! And I'm supposed to put this on my sweet little girls face?!?! I guess so! The dr said it may take 4-6 weeks to go away.

I'm just totally weirded out putting jock itch cream on her face!

No comments: