Monday, October 24, 2011

Love

I am figuring out how much Tommi really understands and puts things together. It amazes me!

This week both my brothers got engaged....I know I posted about my little bro but have not had a chance to post about my big brother. He asked his gf Heather to marry him on Saturday!!! The Llew crew is growing quickly!

So we have been talking alot about weddings in our house. Tommi is all about it! Wearing pretty dresses, walking down the aisle, when everyone walks down, where they stand, on and on.

Tommi has just started to notice and get that Mommy and Daddy had a wedding and likes seeing pictures from it.

At TJ's parents house they have a picture of him and me from the wedding and she looks over at it when we eat and says "Awe Mommy, you married daddy!"

The other day she was in the car and made 2 little animal figures kiss. I asked her what she was doing and she said "They are kissing like you and daddy!" I know she sees us kiss but it is cute to know she actually notices. She is so sweet!

So Tommi is now gonna be a flower girl X 3 this year! She is so ready! Also my little brothers fiancee asked me to be a bridesmaid (what an honor!) so I will be in their wedding and Tommi loves to talk about me being a bridesmaid.

2012 is gonna be an amazing year...Jan-my 2nd baby girl is born, April or May- my big brother is getting married, and June-my little bro gets married! I'm super excited!!!

No comments: