Wednesday, January 11, 2012

39 weeks

39 week appt was today...

nothing exciting...babygirl is just chillin. I have far too good of an environment for her. Her heartbeat was 137bpm and my measurement was on track. He did another pelvic and nothing has changed since last week. The dr said the cervix was still high. So monkey is just hanging out and enjoy her last days/weeks "attached" to me.

I am a little disappointed there was no change from last week esp since I have been having tons of braxton hicks and cramping. But the dr said it is normal to stick at this point till actual labor starts esp with 2nd children.

I did get my "final" pedicure this evening...I have been meaning to get a pedicure for weeks but it just hasn't worked out. Since we had nothing going on this evening I told TJ lets just go do it so I can check it off my list.

Today was nasty cold and rainy so we did not get the car seat base set in the car. I need to move Tommi's seat to behind the driver and put monkeys on the passenger side. Hopefully we will get it done soon so I can continue to check things off my list.

My body feels like it could go anytime but my mind has me convinced I'll make it to my appt next Wednesday. Just praying VERY hard I'm not pregnant in 2 weeks. Guess it is all wait and see now!

1 comment:

Danielle Snider said...

man. i was hopin for a fri 13 BABY!! :) Thinkin aBOUT YOU OFTEN!! :)