Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Monkey belly

I wish I could get a picture of my belly when Monkey pushes out on the side b/c it is all round then this random "growth" off the side (usually my left side) I assume it is a knee b/c it is perfectly rounded. She does it quite often. If I put my hand on it and push it lightly she will stop but I have come to love it. It is not the most comfortable thing b/c it really feels like she is about pop a hole out the side. But it is too cute and really a signature move of hers. I do not remember Tommi ever doing that on the side. I'm going to continue to try to get a picture but we will see. I definitely wanted to note it b/c I will love remembering back on it.

So my wish for the birth of Monkey is the earliest of the 11th, which gives me a week. I am hoping she avoids Friday the 13th. But comes no later than 25th, which means I have 3 weeks to go. If I picked her birthday I would say either the 12th or the 18th.

I am getting super anxious and scared out of my mind...all in the same moment!

No comments: