Monday, January 9, 2012

Better....

She slept pretty good last night...only woke up once at 2am to "cuddle". She woke up at 8 and I brought her to bed with me and she slept till 1030! We needed that so bad! She didn't cough much last night but when she sat up this morning all the yuck that had settled in her throat started moving and caused her to cough a bunch. But after she was up for a bit it stopped making her cough. She was pretty congested today but it didn't bother her as much as it bothered me hearing it haha

She was still a bit grumpy today like she didn't feel the best. So I let her nap in my bed with me when it was naptime. She woke up from nap a whole new girl! She was so refreshed and feeling good. She was playing and dancing around while I was making dinner. I kept warning her she was gonna get coughing but it only made her cough a little...her cough sounds SO much better and is not painful! YAY!!!

I do not think I have been so thankful for Tommi to be her crazy self in all her life. She is dancing around and acting like a chicken right now!

We are still not 100% but every hour she is improving! Thank you Jesus!!!

I am feeling a bit crazy. I am so overly nervous about going into labor...I guess I didn't have so much to worry about with Tommi. It was just TJ and I so I could get up and go anytime. This time I want to make sure it is "real" and then get Tommi taken care of. It is a bit overwhelming for me. If I am gonna have her this week going into labor tomorrow or Wednesday would be PERFECT! Mom is coming up and then I would feel SO much less stressed b/c heck when Big Mama is here I'm totally forgotten :) It would be the best way to not disrupt life too much. But God has a plan and technically I'm not due for another week.

I feel like this has all snuck up on me...how did we get to 39 weeks already?!?

No comments: