Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day before...

Well I am officially due tomorrow! I was kinda hoping I would go at least a day early so I didn't have to deal with the everyday questioning and comments. But that is not the case.

I am an emotional mess with emotions bouncing from happy to sad in a matter of minutes! I went past my due date with Tommi and expected to be better this time since it was kinda expected that I would go over.

I guess today was just extra hard b/c I was so nauseous all day and having pretty strong contractions, not consistent but strong. Plus I just felt really emotional...like I just wanted to cry. Which I did and it actually made me feel better.

Tomorrow Tommi and I are gonna do our normal Monday routine and hopefully just enjoy the day together. Hopefully I can keep my mind off things. I have to remember to take this one day at a time!

Everyone...I mean everyone has their guess on when she will come. Most say it will be this week...and I'm begging the Lord please let it be this week! I can't be mad if I don't go this week...b/c the Lord knows her perfect birthday.

Dr appt is Wednesday...with one of the drs I am not a huge fan of so it would be nice to not have to go to my appt but I can only dream :) If I do go it will be another date day for Tommi and I so either way it is good...either extra time with my first babygirl or meeting my second babygirl for the first time.

I am doing my best to be positive!!!!

No comments: