Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pep talk and encouragement

I can not be more thankful for the amazing people who surround me...not always literally but they have my back.

This morning my mom gave me the peptalk I needed. I am kinda discouraged b/c my body is showing tons of signs of go but no official green light. I'm not very good with change so for me I think...lets just get this over with so I can adjust and move on with my "new" life. But my mom who totally understands and basically reminded me of what I say to all first time moms...ENJOY IT! You will miss the belly, you will miss the movements, and most of all you will miss the simplicity of life. She also told me to assume I will not have a baby till my due date so if she comes early then it is a special surprise. <---I was JUST telling a friend this only a month ago!

So I am done being disappointed! I am not looking past my due date...I think the fact that I could still be pregnant in 2 weeks is what is getting to me. But I can't fear that I just have to make it to next week and go from there! Thanks to my mom who took care of me at this point with Tommi and again this time! I am so blessed! (Lets see if I'm saying that when she is "living" with me for a week or so after Monkey is here but for now she is the best haha)

Only moments after getting off the phone with my mom Tommi walked up and said "Mama can I lay next to you?" I had been planning on getting up after I got off the phone...but nope not gonna happen. I am gonna embrace this time that I can get all the snuggles I want. So of course I moved right over and she laid next to me. Then looked up at me and said "Mommy I love laying with you!" I love her so much!!!! She has been super cuddly today and even when I'm in the bathroom she comes running and wants to hug me or just have me hold her (yeah I have had to turn her down on that one...holding a toddler while peeing is a bit odd haha)

Then I got a text from my soon to be sis in law, Heather, she told me she was thinking about me and hopes I am doing well and staying comfy! I feel so blessed to have so many not only waiting on Monkey to get here but thinking of me and loving me!

I am blessed!!!

No comments: