Thursday, January 12, 2012

Overposting...

If there is such thing as over posting I am guilty. I write on here far too much but it is my outlet. I usually write on here just to get my feelings out and not annoy my mom or TJ with saying the same thing over and over. But I still vent to them too. :) So this is one of those get my crazy head feelings out.

As I sit here on the computer in complete silence with Tommi peacefully sleeping in her bed and TJ on his way home from dipping. I can not help but think 2 things..."I am so ready to have this little girl in my arms and bond with her." and "I am not sure I am really ready for this." So both ends of the spectrum.

I was reading an e-mail that I got this week about the 39th week of pregnancy. It had a list of signs that I'm getting close to labor...well I have in some way experienced all of them. So it really got me thinking...well ok come on labor start up and holy crap this is really gonna happen SOON! Soon being loosely used from days to weeks...but everyday is one day closer! Crazy!

I have been so exhausted the past couple days. I usually am not in bed earlier than midnight and that is "early" for me. The past 2 nights I have been in bed at 1030 and 11. And I've been back to taking naps when Tommi does, which I had not been doing.

So basically my mind is all over the place!

No comments: