Saturday, January 7, 2012

Potty Trained

I stressed so much about Tommi potty training, but now I have to say it is one of the most amazing things ever. She is SO good about it. She has had her days that she slipped up but for over a week now she has been doing so well. I have found she likes to hold it for a couple hours sometimes but as long as she makes it to the potty I'm ok with whatever. She loves trying "new" pottys or at least seeing the bathroom everywhere we go so if we go out that helps.

So she is officially potty trained completely...just in time to give me a month break from changing diapers. haha I'll take it!

Now lets hope she does not "regress" when monkey comes...I don't think she will b/c she hates diapers so much. She still has to wear them at night but she is growing to be ok with that...if she wakes up in the middle of the night she will call for me to come take her to the potty so lately she has been dry in the mornings b/c she goes in the middle of the night.

On a monkey note...my due date is only single digits away!! Eek! So soon!!! I think I'm a bit in denial with Tommi being sick I have not had alot of time to think about it. I have faith the Lord is gonna allow me to hold off till Tommi is totally better so I can focus on monkey.

No comments: