Sunday, January 8, 2012

Not yet....

I'm not ready for this baby yet.

With Tommi being sick and me noticing the impending delivery signs, I believe I'm kinda panicking. I need life to be at a "calm" before the storm. I need to get a good night sleep just one more time. I need to be in a good place.

I'm not any of that just yet. Tommi is sick and still wants "mama" all the time (for some reason while being sick Tommi has picked up calling me Mama all the time instead of her normal "mom" or "mommy") Neither of us is sleeping well due to (i think) her steroids making her antsy and not be able to sleep well, plus the cough which keeps her up making her want me. I need to just have a day to clear my mind. I thought this coming week would be "party week" for Tommi and I. We would make many trips out to...Chick-fil-a, the mall, Target, the park, and anything else fun I can think of weather permitting. But nursing her back to complete health is about the only thing I'm worried about now. I need her to be 100% or at least 90% so we are both ready for the crazy life that is about to start.

Of course here I am worried about going into labor this week and it could be another 2 weeks before I have her. I highly doubt it will be 2 weeks but you never know!

No comments: