Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weird child

Tommi is officially weird!

While in the bath Tommi was very upset with me b/c I was washing her hair. She hates it...some baths she does great and some baths she flips out like I'm torturing her. Well tonight I was torturing her.

She was crying and trying to calm down, when she all the sudden got really upset again. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I had an accident, I just peed." I told her that is ok b/c she is ok and tried to make her laugh by telling her I used to pee in the tub too. She was devastated! She said "I don't like peeing in the tub, I wanna get out!"

Most kids pee in the tub and don't care. Well not my Tommi Jolene! :)

Tonight was a tough night...she was so tired EVERYTHING irritated her. She went to bed REALLY well with out complaining b/c she was just so ready to sleep. The best part of her being tired is she is very cuddly! So she ended up in bed a little later than normal b/c TJ and I were really enjoying the cuddles! :)

No comments: