Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Features...

Miley most definitely looks just like Tommi as a newborn. She has the same hair line...not much on top but a bunch in the back and it is almost black just like Tommis was. She also has the same shaped chin...no dimple in her chin but still the little round cute chin Tommi had.

She also has some different distinct features. Miley has the sweetest birthmark right under her right eye. It was the first thing the nurses noticed! I LOVE it!

She also has a dimple in her right cheek when she smiles or makes certain faces. It is so sweet!

Miley's cheeks are more full than Tommi's and her eyes are a little more round than Tommi's too.

I love that my girls look alike but also have their own looks. Tommi I thought was a spitting image of TJ but I don't see TJ as much in Miley. Maybe Miley will look a bit more like me :)

Whatever she looks like she is already so beautiful! I'm curious to see what color her eyes will be...right now they are REALLY dark so I think they will end up brown but we will see!


Miley


Tommi

No comments: