Monday, January 16, 2012

Due...

Today was my "due date" only 5% of people have their babies on their due date so I was not expecting to go into labor today.

So I felt pretty good today...emotionally and physically. Physically I have my pains but I think I was more uncomfortable with Tommi than I have been this time. I have alot less pressure which could be a good thing or a bad thing. But they say first-time babies engage earlier than 2nd and so on. So I am hoping the lack of inner thigh pressure is due to her just not dropping in until actual birth.

My mind is still here and there. I have myself convinced I will not go into labor anytime soon but then again am disappointed when it doesn't happen.

My mom said today she believes it will definitely be this week...I PRAY she is right!

Tommi is now telling me often "I want to meet monkey sister." "I can't wait to meet monkey sister." etc. It breaks my heart b/c all I can tell her is "soon" well I have been saying that for how long now? And how much longer will I be saying that?

It is so funny how I can be the voice of reason for others who are in these shoes but when it is my turn I'm just like everyone else. SUPER anxious and impatient!

Tommi has been a booger lately with a total attitude and just exercising her opinion. So I am hoping the birth of this child turn will be a turning point. What cracks me up is the thing that usually causes her to tantrum is PUTTING CLOTHES ON!!! She wants to be naked all the time so when we go to leave the house she doesn't want clothes on and if she agrees to it, it takes forever to get the "right" outfit. Over all she is amazing! Today was the first day in over a week Tommi has eaten half way normal. She has been bird eating for over a week and today ate a normal lunch and dinner! Yay!

Tomorrow we have no plans to keep us busy. I have been racking my brain to come up with something but I got nothing.

No comments: